Fire Extinguisher Inspections
- Certification as required by the State Fire Marshall's Office
- Compliance to mounting, visability, and indicator requirements
- Hoses checked for wear and flexibility
- Full Charge
- Completely functional
- Fire extinguishers
Type: ABC DRY CHEM, CO2, BC, P-K, HALON, to meet all codes
Size: All applicable
Hanging, Wheeled, and Cart-op
- Cabinets - wall mounted and reccessed
- Brackets - standard and heavy duty
- Extinguisher Indicator Signs
- Fire Exit Signs
- Emergency Exit Lights
SEARCH THE WEB
We are committed to providing Quality Customer Service!
Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
- "Recharges" are completely rebuilt.
- 6 & 12 year maintenance
Extinguisher are cleaned inside and out. All seals, O-rings, and gaskets are replaced. Springs, stems, and pressure gauges are visually and manually inspected, then replaced when needed.
FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS
Fire Code Compliance Inspection
Consultation and Estimate
New or existing
fire extinguisher placement, design,
Fire Exit Signs and Emergency Lighting
Complete inspection of all bulbs, batteries, and connections. Repair or replace as necessary to insure lights and back-up power are working properly.
Fire Extinguisher Usage Training
We train on-site using video and discussion, and/or hands on training. With hands on training, all employees will be required to put out a very hot fire. This will enable your employees to feel more comfortable with fire extinguishers and they will be better prepared in case of a fire emergency.
Hoses and Hydrants
- Hoses are examined for leaks - reracked
- Hydrants flushed and inspected
Allied Fire Extinguisher Services and Sales is a Certified Distributor of high quality fire protection supplies and equipment.
Allied Fire Extinguisher Services and Sales
614.582.2255 or email us
Insured State Certified